Thursday, December 21, 2006

Sliver Slippers?!


I never saw this being mentioned as a hot trend in any of the fashion articles or magazines, well, an everyday woman would not follow them anyway, but I want to know how did the silver slippers creep in?!

I first saw a colleague wear it. It didnt match any part of the dress she was wearing. She never was good at this so I just ignored it. But atleast one girl in every coffee shop I visit is wearing it these days. Whats going on?!!

Slippers with silver straps or silver sequences on them are silently establishing themselves as a trend. No matter if it goes with the dress or not, girls are wearing them. As long as girls are happy wearing them, I'm not complaining.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

hahaha funny thing to write about

-rach

December 30, 2006 12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home